Die2nite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why?

4 posters

Go down

Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why? Empty Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why?

Post by Lodur Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

All is in the title Wink

I nearly always play scout, mainly because it enables me to pass through zombie infested squares without getting stuck.

But I also find the technicien interesting, because he gains 6 AP for use on constructions.
Lodur
Lodur
Admin

https://stare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why? Empty Re: Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why?

Post by twonky111 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 pm

If i have days i play tamer because he "double" The space but i didn't tried every proffesion until now

twonky111

Back to top Go down

Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why? Empty I have tried out multiple through lms and bia

Post by Love777 Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

I would have to say my favorite is in the following order:

Tamer
Survivalist
Technician
Scout
Scavenger
Guardian
Shaman

The top three are all awesome and fun to play. Tamer because of how much stuff you get to send back in a day, survivalist because of the ability to find food/water outside. It makes you save a lot of water and also be able to search farther easier. Tech is played wrong imo. When I play tech I got out a/s and searching and view the CP as just a cool bonus where I can help build and still go outside and search. The other classes dont interest me really Gaurdian is blah, scout is decent but really only need 1 or 2 per town or just bia them. Scavenger I never feel like I find a lot more great stuff to make it worth it and shaman is a bia class purely to locate souls imo. Besides that I would never actually "choose" the shaman class

Love777

Back to top Go down

Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why? Empty Re: Heroes, Which profession do you prefer and why?

Post by Bekkhn Thu May 17, 2012 3:42 am

I'm THE Kermit King Smile.
Kermit is awesome, he can find water and food in the desert so help the town and the water rationing. This water can be used like weapon (if we have enough) for make camping. And camping is easier with the Kermit.
So, what else Smile

Bekkhn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum